Below is a sample of project management services we offer. Services rendered will be refined and tailored to fit each Client’s individual needs as part of the project management contract.
Cost Accounting & Invoicing
- Work with client to establish a project budget to include all vendors working on the project.
- Administer and manage a project accounting system that identifies all approved contract amounts and invoicing.
- Review and approve all invoices to ensure the work has been completed and submit for client payment.
- Generate and submit reimbursement requests to the landlord out of the TI allowance.
- Create a project master schedule that integrates all vendors. Update and distribute during weekly meetings.
- Request schedule updates from individual vendors and ensure they are meeting the master schedule.
- If necessary, provide activity breakdowns in Excel format to identify how the vendors will work around each other.
Design & Permitting
- Review drawings continually throughout design period for adherence to the client’s requirements. Ensure design is staying consistent with established budget and project schedule.
- Review the design with client and ensure it meets all personnel and equipment needs prior to start of construction.
- If necessary, establish value engineering options with design team and contractor to bring the design within desired client budget.
- Establish deliverables with each member of the design team and due dates to ensure project stays on schedule.
- Monitor the design process, identify schedule divergence, and recommend remedial action if needed.
- Attend weekly progress meetings and ensure work is on schedule and being installed per the construction documents.
- Assist contractor in coming up with cost-effective solutions during construction as part of the RFI/Change Order process.
- Review change orders to ensure pricing is fair, accurate and within industry standards.
- Review and understand the lease and ensure that landlord and/or tenant bears all appropriate costs as defined in it.
- Assist with creation of a punch list to ensure work is completed in an acceptable manner. Ensure all punch list items are addressed immediately.
FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment)
- FF&E includes furniture, cabling, A/V, security, access control, racking, move management, moving and any other vendor outside of the construction and design scope.
- Work with Client to generate scope of work, obtain pricing and coordinate and schedule each FF&E vendor.
- Prepare and submit an RFP (request for proposal) to 3 or more vendors for each scope of work.
- Facilitate Q&A during bidding process to ensure accuracy and fairness in pricing.
- Vet all bids and assemble a bid comparison along with a recommendation to the client for each scope.
- Provide a breakdown of cost savings to Client due to bidding for all FF&E scope of work.
- Establish deliverables with each FF&E vendor and due dates to ensure project stays on schedule.
- Incorporate FF&E into master project schedule and ensure they are in the loop as it pertains to construction.
- Facilitate and manage FF&E meetings as necessary to ensure project success.
- Coordinate and manage FF&E punch walks to identify outstanding and/or damaged items to be repaired. Ensure punch list items are completed in a timely manner and to Client satisfaction.